Rack-mount Automatic Transfer Switch for network equipment!
An automatic transfer switch (ATS) provides a simple, cost-effective means to add automatic power fallback capabilities and power redundancy to single power inlet network devices, without the insane costs of replacing existing single power devices, or the overwhelming hassle of completely revamping network back-up power configurations.
Single Inlet Network Devices Deserve Fail-safe Power Transfer Switching
- Reliable, Seamless Automatic Power Transfer Switching
- Asynchronous Transfer Switch
- 120V AC (NEMA 5-15R) and 240V AC (IEC C13 + IEC C19) Models
- Perfect for Rackmount Applications; Requires Only 1U Rack Space
- Fast, Easy Installation; No Configuration Required
- Robust Out-of-Phase Switching Capability
- LED Indicators Show Active Power Source
- Perfect Power Redundancy Solution for Single Cord Devices
It can be a real pain in the wallet when a simple power outage causes a single power inlet device to shut down and stop working. The cost of replacing existing single inlet devices with redundant, dual inlet devices or re-thinking the backup power configuration for your entire network can be beyond ridiculous.
Do you hate it when single power supply hardware loses voltage and shuts down? It can cost a fortune to replace single cord devices with redundant dual power supplies or worse, your network goes down while you scramble for a solution. Rack-mount equipment in networks and data centers require power source redundancy in order to ensure that critical services are always up and running. This is a simple challenge when working with newer devices that already include a second power cord. But how can you provide power redundancy for legacy devices that don’t include a secondary power inlet without rewiring your entire data center?