Remote reboot your critical equipment!
Remote power reboot, power metering & alarming via IP, SNMP, web interface, telnet, modem or local terminal to keep network devices running 24/7. Network equipment such as servers, routers or firewalls sometimes "lock-up", often requiring a service call to a remote site just to flip the power switch to perform a simple reboot. Don't lose time, money or sleep over mission critical equipment, WTI remote power switches can help you control & meter power to your network devices.
- IP & SNMP Control
- Switch power on / off / reboot remotely via IP
- Remote Power Reboot Switch for Cisco Switches & Routers
- On, Off, Reboot or Default Status Switching
- Remote Individual or Group Outlet Switching
- In-Band (10/100Base-T Ethernet Port)
- Out-of-Band (External Modem Ready)
- Local (RJ45 RS232 SetUp Port)
- Timed & Scheduled Power Reboot/Shutdowns
- User Defined Threshold Alarms
- IP Address Filtering
- Remote Authentication:LDAP/Kerberos/RADIUS/TACACS+
- 19" Rack Mounting Brackets
- Supports Both IPv4 and IPv6
Choose a box to fit your power distribution and monitoring needs:
Supports Both IPv4 and IPv6
In order to prepare for the upcoming switchover to IPv6 protocol, all WTI Power Reboot Switches now provide full support for both IPv4 and IPv6 (the intended successor to IPv4.) This helps to ensure that WTI Power Reboot Switches purchased today will be fully compatible with the planned IPv6 internet environment, and will not be rendered obsolete when the IPv6 protocol eventually becomes the new worldwide standard for network communications.